Are you wondering if your website’s on-page SEO is set up properly? Carefully consider the points raised in this infographic for correctly optimising your on-page SEO. These are advanced SEO strategies you should implement on your website immediately!
As always, when I come across great content on the web, I will share with my readers. Now go fix any aspect of your on-page SEO that is not yet up to par.
Spy On Your Competition
Here are 5 free tools to help you spy on your competition. Yes, “spy” is kind of a strong word with an unethical connotation; maybe you’re only an inquisitive person wondering who actually owns a certain domain, or what WordPress theme or plugins they’re using.
In my business, this happens quite often. I find a website that I would like to purchase, JV with, or become a guest blogger for, and I need to get in contact with the rightful owner. Other times I come across a site where I really like its look and layout. These 5 free online tools allow me gather all the information I require.
Here are the famous spy tools:
1. DomainTool.com – Ever get frustrated try to contact a website owner through their contact us page? Often these accounts are filled with so much spam mail that the owner rarely reads incoming emails. This tool allows you to uncover who owns the site and how they can be contacted. (You gotta love this free tool!)
2. WhoIsHostingThis.com – Interested in who’s hosting a website? This free tool will provide you with all the information you need to know.
3. WhatWPThemeIsThat.com – I love this tool! It will show you what WordPress theme is being used on the website, as well as any plugins that are installed. Knowing your competitors plugins, if they are using WordPress, can be a huge advantage.
4. Ahrefs.com – This tool will allow you to uncover a load of information about your competition’s backlink profile. Find out where they are getting their high powered links, and do likewise.
5. Archive.org – (Otherwise known as the WayBack Machine.) This amazing tool enables you to see the changes to your competitor’s website over the years. See the results of their split-testing, or the evolution of their online presence.
I use these 5 tools often in my business, and so I’ve posted them here for others to benefit from them too.
Bryan Eisenberg has posted about another 21 Tools to Legally Spy On Your Competition. Not all the online tools he references are free, but nevertheless, it is a good resource to highlight.
Thank You For Subscribing!
Please wait 5 minutes before checking for our confirmation email.
You must confirm your intention of joining our Newsleter.
Thank You For Your Payment!
We will be in contact with you shortly.